Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration

Hi there!
So in my Exploring Creativity class, we must come up with a creative project to complete this semester. I've decided to create wall art through knitting. So, where do I start? Google of course!

A simple google image search to start off my quest for inspiration returned a great lead! Look at what I found from RAYN, who found this from the Lettered Cottage:


I love the mega view of the cables and of course, all the blue :) As you will learn if you're kind enough to follow me and read my posts is that I absolutely LOVE all things nautical. So this picture just looks heavenly to me!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I think the Lettered Cottage is a friend of Our Suburban Cottage Cottage. Good luck with your new blog, I can't wait to read all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I believe you are correct :)

    ReplyDelete