I realize it has been much too long since the last time I posted. My life has gone through several exciting changes since then!
- I went to the Sigma Tau Delta International Convention in Pittsburgh
- I applied for like ten scholarships (already got one!!!)
- I got a job for next year and (most importantly)
- made big decisions about my project!
- From far away it kind of looks like it's been quilted
- I like to think of each "knot" as a relationship. Being around people, helping people, meeting people is important to my life and a lot of things I'm involved in.
- It's easy to memorize so I can do it in class :)
So, I'm using microspun yarn so it's really soft :)
I'm planning on knitting an anchor with these colors (see below) and attaching it to the assembled back piece.
(These colors look much more vibrant in real life)
And I'll use this color as "thread."
I think it looks like the color of rope.
That's all for now! What do you guys think?